The Adventures in Shadow campaign uses the Gloamhold campaign setting published by Raging Swan Press and designed by your’s truly. We use the 2nd Edition AD&D core rules (the Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide and Monstrous Manual).
This site hosts tons of Gloamhold-related material as I “live-designed” both Gloamhold and Languard, Ashlar’s capital city, here on my blog. (If you are playing in the campaign, please resist the urge to read up on the setting!)
Related Campaign Posts
- Adventures in Shadow: First Thoughts
- First Thoughts: How Playing 2nd Edition AD&D is Different to Playing Pathfinder
- What Old-School Means to Me
Several of the adventurers are keeping diaries of their adventures. Download the PDFs here:
Find below the session summaries detailing the campaign’s progression.
- Adventures in Shadow #001: The Gathering (7 February 2018)
- Adventures in Shadow #002: The Adventure Begins (7 February 2018)
- Adventures in Shadow #003: The Grasping Claws of Death (21 February 2018)
- Adventures in Shadow #004: Fire and Water (28 February 2018)
- Adventures in Shadow #005: Poison Most Foul (7 March 2018)
Gain Your Player's Adulation
Make YOUR game more awesome. Sign up to get free GM Tips