Raging Swan Press publishes material for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Raging Swan’s Heroic Quest
At Raging Swan Press, we believe:
- The GM’s job should be as simple and painless as possible.
- The GM should not have to spend eight hours preparing for a four-hour session.
- The GM should spend less time worrying about the minutia of the game and more time plotting awesome adventures and campaigns.
At Raging Swan Press, we craft adventures and supplements designed to help GMs prepare quicker and prepare better. We don’t deluge GMs in gobs of extra rules or options that just add complexity, confusion and rules bloat. We simply publish richly detailed, easy to use material designed to be compatible with almost any GM’s campaign.
Raging Swan Press’s adventures and supplements are designed with the following features in mind:
Fun, Flexible & Useful
- If a product isn’t fun, what’s the point in buying it?
- A product should solve a particular problem or give a GM tools to enhance his campaign.
- Almost any GM should be able to insert a Raging Swan Press product into a campaign with minimum hassle.
- Even if a GM decides not to use the whole product the stat blocks, NPCs, maps and encounters can all be easily extracted and modified.
Quick and Easy to Prepare
- Raging Swan Press’s products utilise a clean, crisp and easy to use layout making quick preparation easy.
Everything on a Page
- All the information on a given subject should appear on a one- or two-page spread.
- For adventures, once an encounter’s map is drawn, everything else the GM needs is on a one- or two-page spread.
- A GM should never have to go looking for vital information hidden somewhere else in the module or supplement if doing so would slow down game play.
Adventures: More than just Fights
- While locations and NPCs are richly detailed, adventure plots do not rely on significant events that could affect a wide area or on significant events in history.
- Raging Swan Press’s adventures are more than just a loosely connected series of fights.
Cost & Printer Friendly
- Raging Swan Press’s products don’t cost the earth. Ultimately, gaming products should be used not admired on a shelf.
- Full-colour or dense-colour images look nice, but eat through printer cartridges.
- Customers buying our PDFs should not have to spend as much again to print them out.
Grab Free PDFs!
If you’ve not checked out Raging Swan Press before why not download some (or all) of the following free products:
- The Lonely Coast
- Dungeon Dressing: Portcullises
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: January 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: February 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: March 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: April 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: May 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: June 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: July 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: August 2014
- GM’s Monthly Miscellany: September 2014