Here is an index for all the Pathfinder-specific articles appearing on this site.
- 10 Dungeon Delving Tips for Beginners
- How I Converted Kingmaker to the World of Greyhawk
- Is Pathfinder Too Adventure-centric?
- 7 Boring, but Brilliant Feats for Your Character
- Basic Equipment Loads
- Down with Point Buy and Dump Stats!
- Help! I Rolled Crap Stats!
- How I Randomly Generated My New Character
- How to Make An Old School Character
- The Rise of Point Buy and the Joys of Min-Maxing
- Whatever Happened to Wizard’s Guilds?
- Why are Elves Dying Younger?
- Why Can’t Assassins be Good?
- Why Character Optimisation is Pointless (Unless you Enjoy it)
- Clever Uses for Mundane Equipment
- Encumbrance: Into the Wilderness
- Free Game: The Dragon and the Thief
- How to Handle Zero Ranks in Knowledge
- Inventive Uses for Low-Level Spells
- Inventive Uses for Mid-Level Spells
- The Concept of CR-Appropriate Challenges is too Engrained in our Minds
- The Fallacy of the Adventurer’s Backpack
- The Two Reasons I Love Resource Management
- The Real Cause of the 15-Minute Adventuring Day
- Their Superior Play Almost Got My PCs Killed
- What’s in an Adventurer’s EDC?
- What’s in an Adventurer’s Get Home Bag?
- What Old-School Means to Me
The Slow Advancement Track
- How I Think About Levels and Slow Advancement
- How to Use the Slow Advancement Track in Your Campaign
- Why I Love the Slow Advancement Track
- 4 Things I Really Like From Pathfinder Unchained
- 4 Things I Hate About Pathfinder
- Freedom of Movement Headaches
- House Rules: Magical Light and Magical Darkness
- House Rules Musing: Disarming Magic Traps
- House Rules Musings: Identifying Monsters
- House Rules Musing: Mega Super Accurate Fireballs
- House Rules Musings: Serious Scarring
- House Rules Musings: Why Can’t I Fight Recklessly?
- Making Manufacturing Magic Items More Magical
- The Top 10 Pathfinder Arguments
- What’s Up with the Restoration Spells?
- Why I Hate At-Will 0-Level Spells and How I Fixed Them