Here is an index of all the Player Advice articles I have published.
Designing Your Character
- 3 Reasons to Have a Character Background
- 6 Things Your Character Can Buy That Aren’t Magic Items
- 9 Secret Motivations for Your PC
- How to Add Depth and Interest to Your PC’s Starting Equipment
- How to Design Your PC’s Background
- How to Play An Evil Character in a Good Group
- Why Are You Adventuring Together?
- Why Does Your PC Adventure?
- 5 Easy Ways You Can Speed Up Game Play
- 6 Ways the Dungeon Can Kill You
- 6 Ways You can Help New Players Have More Fun
- 10 Dungeon Delving Tips for Beginners
- Adventuring Advice from EGG, the Master DM
- Clever Uses for Mundane Equipment
- Encumbrance: Into the Wilderness
- How To Avoid Looming Disaster
- More Principles of Successful Adventuring
- Principles of Successful Adventuring
- Run Away! Run Away!
- The 10 Commandments of Dungeon Delving
- The Fallacy of the Adventurer’s Backpack
- Timeless Advice from the Keep on the Borderlands
- What’s in an Adventurer’s EDC?
- What’s In an Adventurer’s Get Home Bag?