As the year draws to an end, I thought it might be fun to look back over the last 12 months. This year, I’ve posted scores of advice articles, and I wondered which had been most popular. The results surprised me, somewhat.
Top Ten Most Popular Posts
- Player Advice: How to Play An Evil Character in a Good Group
- GM Advice: Why Your Campaign Needs More Rumours
- Player Advice: Clever Uses for Mundane Equipment
- Player Advice: The Fallacy of the Adventurer’s Backpack
- GM Advice: Four Things Modern Dungeons Don’t Seem to Have Enough of Anymore
- GM Advice: 10 Awesome Plot Hooks, to Start Your Adventure or Campaign
- Player Advice: The 10 Commandments of Dungeon Delving
- GM Advice: Why Urban Adventures are Different
- GM Advice: The 4 Types of Unfair Encounters
- GM Advice: Megadungeon Design
Top Ten Least Popular Posts
Through the magic of Google Analytics, I’ve also had a look at my least popular posts. In the main, no surprises here. This year, my least popular posts mainly comprised individual session summaries from my old Borderland of Adventure campaign and the various publisher and freelancer articles I’ve posted.
What Advice Do You Want?
Got a burning topic I should tackle in 2017? Let me know what it is, in the comments below.
Raging Swan Press on Patreon
As always, thank you for your support. If you’ve enjoyed these posts please consider joining Raging Swan Press’s Patreon campaign. We believe freelancers should get decent pay for decent work, but because that is jolly hard to achieve we need your help. Even pledging $2 a month is fantastic and gets you access to loads of great content.