Being able to whack things with a sword isn’t the only prerequisite of being a good adventurer. Sometimes, cunning, subtly, planning and diplomacy also come into play. And just as often, these facets of dungeon exploration are ignored in favour of “rushing in and slaying them all.” With that in mind, here’s a collection of handy links designed to make you a better dungeon delver.
- 10 Dungeon Delving Tips for Beginners
- Adventuring Advice from EGG, the Master DM
- How To Avoid Looming Disaster
- More Principles of Successful Adventuring
- Principles of Successful Adventuring
- Run Away! Run Away!
- The 10 Commandments of Dungeon Delving
If I’ve missed anything, please leave a comment below and help other adventurers not die during their next expedition.