As the year draws to an end, I thought it might be fun to look back and see which posts were the most popular.
It’s been a crazy year for me and Raging Swan Press. I’ve posted well over 200 times to the blog in the last year. Some of my posts have been crazy popular, others less so. Some have even attracted controversy (I’m looking at you, Why I Hate 0-Level Spells and How I Fixed Them).
In any event, enjoy the best and worst of 2015!
Top Ten of 2015
Here it is–in order–the most read posts of 2015!
- GM Advice: Not All Rewards Must Glitter
- 4 Overlooked Classic TSR Modules
- Player Advice: 10 Dungeon Delving Tips for Beginners
- GM Advice: The Real Cause of the 15-Minute Adventuring Day
- 5 Things I like (and 5 Things I Don’t Like) About D&D 5
- Pathfinder Advice: Why I Hate 0-Level Spells and How I Fixed Them
- GM Advice: Are We Too Obsessed with Balance
- GM Advice: How to Enhance Your Combat Encounters
- Pathfinder Advice: Inventive Uses for Low-Level Spells
The Bottom Ten of 2015
And–just for fun–here are the
least read posts diamonds in the rough of 2015. Compiling this list I ignored my campaign summaries and the various Cool Word articles.
- Publisher Advice: 5 Reasons You Should Offer a Money Back Guarantee
- Publisher Advice: The Most Important Metric
- Freelance Advice: How to Find Inspiration and Make it Work
- Gaming Advice: What to do When it’s Not Fun
- GM Advice: What I Learnt About GMing from Bob the Builder
- Freelance Advice: How to Write Amazing Blog Posts
- Freelance Advice: Pitching a Project
- Freelance Advice: How to Be More Productive
- GM Advice: How to Design NPCs
- GM Advice: How to Herd Your Players to the Game
What’s Your Favourite?
Have you got a favourite post–or one you hated with burning intensity of a super nova? Let me know in the comments below!