I’m no mystagogue, but today’s post could save you from the mubblefubbles!
Last week, I tackled the “L” words. This week, we hurl ourselves into the M’s!:
- Magniloquent speaking in or characterised by a high-flown often bombastic style or manner
- Magsman a swindler
- Manse the house provided for a minister
- Mantic of or relating to the faculty of divination; prophetic
- Marcid exhausted, withered, wasted away
- Marmoreal of, or relating to, or suggestive of marble or a marble statue especially in coolness or aloofness
- Mausolea plural of mausoleum
- Mendacious given to or characterised by deception or falsehood or divergence from absolute truth
- Mendacious the tendency to be untruthful
- Mendicant a less common word for beggar
- Meshuggener a foolish or crazy person
- Mettle vigour and strength of spirit or temperament
- Miasma noxious atmosphere or emanations
- Mnemonic assisting or designed to assist memory
- Mobard clown, boor; a term of contempt
- Moil to work hard; drudge; to be in continuous agitation
- Morology nonsense; mere foolishness
- Mubblefubbles a depression of the spirits for no reason; melancholy
- Mucilaginous sticky, viscid; of, or relating to, full of, or secreting mucilage
- Mulwine a drinking bout
- Mumper a beggar, one who sponges off others
- Mycoid like a fungus
- Mystagogue one who instructs in mystical or arcane lore and doctrines
More Cool Words?
Do you know other cool, but odd, words beginning with the letter “M”? If you do, share them in the comments below and add to your fellow gamers’ vocabulary!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.