No doubt, this week you’ll keak at the words on offer!
Last week, I tackled the “I” and the “J” words. This week, we hurl ourselves into the K’s!:
- Kakistocracy government by the worst citizens
- Keak to cackle
- Ken the range of vision; sight, view; the range of perception, understanding or knowledge
- Kerfuffle disturbance, fuss
- Kidliwink a beer shop
- Killbuck a fierce-looking fellow
- Killcow a braggart, swashbuckler or bully; a murderous fellow, a butcher
More Cool Words?
Do you know other cool, but odd, words beginning with the letter “K”? If you do, share them in the comments below and add to your fellow gamers’ vocabulary!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.