This week’s post is rife with refulgent examples of cool words for gamers.
Last week, I tackled the “P” and “Q” words. This week, we hurl ourselves into the Rs!:
- Rake a dissolute man; one in fashionable society
- Rampallion a bold, forward, rampant or wanton woman
- Reckoning the act of counting or calculating
- Redivivus restored to life, or to full liveliness
- Redmod hasty, rash
- Redolent having a pleasant smell; fragrant
- Refulgence shining, brilliant or radiant
- Remontado someone who has fled to the mountains and renounced civilisation
- Rheum watery discharge from the eyes or nose
- Rife abundant, common, prevalent
- Rime frost formed by the freezing of water droplets into fog onto solid objects
- Roaky hazy, nebulous, not clear; pertaining to the voice, meaning hoarse or thick
- Ruction a noisy fight
- Rugose full of wrinkles
- Rutilant glittering or glowing with reddish light
- Rutterkin a swaggering gallant or bully
More Cool Words?
Do you know other cool, but odd, words beginning with the letter “R”? If you do, share them in the comments below and add to your fellow gamers’ vocabulary!