Dressing, detail and flavour can elevate your game. Role-playing is a game of the imagination and anything you as a GM can do to help your players dive into your campaign world and suspend their disbelief is a good thing.
That’s why every month, patrons supporting Raging Swan Press at the $2 and up level get a free copy of that month’s 20 Things instalment and both monthly instalments in the Monstrous Lairs line.
In 2018, patrons who supported us for the whole year got free copies of:
- 20 Things #22: Ocean Voyage
- 20 Things #23: Fallen Dwarven Hold
- 20 Things #24: Sun-scorched Desert
- 20 Things #25: Curio Shop & Pawnbrokers
- 20 Things #26: Townsfolk & Villagers
- 20 Things #27: Ruined Castle
- 20 Things #28: Travellers’ Inn
- 20 Things #29: Lich’s Lair
- 20 Things #30: Orc Village
- 20 Things #31: Blue Dragon’s Lair
- 20 Things #32: White Dragon’s Lair
- Monstrous Lair #1: Owlbear Den
- Monstrous Lair #2: Troll Cave
- Monstrous Lair #3: Ogre’s Cave
- Monstrous Lair #4: Goblin Raiding Camp
- Monstrous Lair #5: Harpy’s Nest
- Monstrous Lair #6: Minotaur’s Den
- Monstrous Lair #7: Giant Spider’s Web
- Monstrous Lair #8: Ghoul Nest
- Monstrous Lair #9: Wights’ Barrow
- Monstrous Lair #10: Mummy’s Crypt
- Monstrous Lair #11: Dark Creeper Village
- Monstrous Lair #12: Medusa Lair
- Monstrous Lair #13: Aboleth’s Sunken Cavern
- Monstrous Lair #14: Lizardfolk Village
- Monstrous Lair #15: Bandit Camp
- Monstrous Lair#16: Thieves’ Hideout
- Monstrous Lair#17: Witch’s Hovel
- Monstrous Lair #18: Bugbears’ Lair
- Monstrous Lair#19: Gnolls’ Camp
- Monstrous Lair #20: Kobold Warren
- Monstrous Lair #21: Pirates’ Cove
- Monstrous Lair #22: Sahuagin’s Sunken Cave
That’s 55 pages of 20 Things and 48 pages of Monstrous Lairs for a total value of $58.85 completely free!
But more importantly than the money saved, these books helped busy GMs like you save time and bring the dungeons, towns, NPCs, wilderness treks and more in their campaign to life with virtually no effort.
So if you’d like to save your precious time and add detail and flavour to your game with free GM’s Resources from Raging Swan Press all you have to do is sign up to our Patreon campaign at the $2 or up level. Every month, you’ll get three free supplements from us as a thank you for your epic support.
I want your campaign to be as awesome as possible, and I’d love to start sending you your free GM’s Resources. To sign up to Raging Swan Press’s Patreon campaign, head on over to our Patreon page.