Here is an index of all the Freelance Advice articles I have published.
Be Awesome at Freelance Game Design
Many of the articles appear in the handily titled Be Awesome at Freelance Game Design which is available at d20pfsrd DriveThruRPG, RPGNow and Paizo.
If you are an aspiring freelance game designer, check it out!
Books & Resources
- A Peak Inside Creighton’s Toolbox (Great Tools for Freelancers & Publishers)
- Great Books to Read to Make You a Better Freelancer
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Freelance
- 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Freelance Game Design
- Are YOU A Pixie Dust Designer?
- Golden Rules of Freelance Game Design
- Golden Rules of Project Management
- How To Kill Your Career
- How to Level Up
- How to Pitch a Project
- How to Work from Home
- Deep Work, Ulysses, the 700-Word Challenge and Woodridge
- How to be More Productive
- How to Find Inspiration and Make it Work
- It Turns Out Freedom is Really Rather Handy
- One Surprising Resource to Help You Design
Also note, many of the GM Advice articles appearing under the “Design” heading are a handy resource for freelancer designers.
2 thoughts on “Freelance Advice”
I’m bookmarking this page, there’s a lot of fun things to read here…